+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why are my erections better when I'm tired?

Willie is offline Senior Member Willie is on a distinguished road

Default Why are my erections better when I'm tired?

I want to hear your perspectives on this to see if this happens to anybody else.

My erections are best right when I come home from a long day of work and I am tired and about to take a nap. If I engage in sexual activity right before a nap under these conditions, my erections are typically firmer. Why? It consistently happens, so there must be an explanation for it.

Do anybody else's erections vary in strength depending on time of day, level of sleepiness, etc?

eddie is offline Junior Member eddie is on a distinguished road

That is an easy one Willy! When you get home and are tired after a long day at work you then tend to relax your entire body and muscles, which allows blood to flow stress free!! This does happen to me but mostly in the morning. I use to get very hard erections 3- 4 times a week at 7am before I woke up, now with all the stress in my life I am lucky to get 1 a month

Are you able to sustain an erection long enough to have sex when you are relaxed like this, with no help from V, C, or L?

Well, unfortunately I've never had sex right after a long day of work under these circumstances. I've only had sex when I was feeling refreshed, at the end of the night, etc.

I didn't want to get into detail, but just fooling around on my own, I am able to get very firm erections at this time of day before a nap, to the point that the pressure is almost painful before the grand finale, and without pills = This typically can't happen for me at other times of the day.

eddie is offline Junior Member eddie is on a distinguished road

Consider yourself lucky then. I wish I could get those rock hard erection on my own and especially at night time

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Consider yourself lucky then. I wish I could get those rock hard erection on my own and especially at night time
    Well, I can do it but only a fraction of the time, and it takes a while to develop, and a lot of work compared to a perfectly healthy guy.

mazal is offline Junior Member mazal is on a distinguished road

Yeah I can get them as well but I have to stop masturbating for a few days and then I can feel a good erection in the morning.

+ Reply to Thread